Part 1:Go around your house, outdoors, for a hike, or wherever and take pictures of 5 different plants, herbs, or flowers that might be used in potions.Also, include the names of these (if you don't know their name feel free to make one up) and the description of potential use(s) for each.
1) Oak Tree The bark of the oak brewed into a tea has been used for healing varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and reducing fevers. Acorns from the tree are also crushed and used in various herbal preparations including mixing with milk to help counteract reactions to medication.
2) Iris Iris flowers and leaves contain vitamin C in quantities ...www.liveandfeel.com
3. Gardinia antiseptic potions
4. Lilac good for potions that bring harmony
4 points for each original picture, 2 points if pictures come from the internet, 1 point for each name, 1 point for each description of use.Total possible points for this section is 30 points
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?
Part 3:Take a picture of and list the ingredients and/or instructions to make one of your favorite potions that you have created.This potion must have at the minimum, two ingredients to make it. Be sure to include you originality marker to prove it's yours!!!For example it could be something as simple as your favorite coffee (with sugar or creme), or it could be an alcoholic mixed drink concoction that you have created. Your potion could also be an actual potion, oil, salve, or something else that you use as well.'
Nothing keeps me warmer than a good cup of English Breakfast Tea.
1 English Breakfast Teabag (made the traditional way with tea from Scotland but called English cause the English love to drink it)
1 autodrip coffee maker
1 pot of water
1) Put tea bag in empty mug.
2) Take out teabag put in husband’s old coffee mug from night before he left on counter and rinse quickly
3) Put tea bag in your own empty mug
4) Pour pot of water into Auto drip coffee maker and run through
5) Pour out pot of water you just heated, empty grounds left in coffee maker from last brew, rinse pot, fill with fresh water and run through again.
6) Pour water into mug with teabag and let steep 3-5 min.
7) Sip and enjoy.
Total possible points for this section is 20 points