Well, I had this drafted up not long after posted about the idea here. While I don't have a lot of WIP's, I do have a few things that really need to get done by target dates. Then I got sick and didn't do much of anything for a few days but here's my list of 12 goals for 2012 (along with a ton of other crochet and knitting that shall be accomplished!
Completed, mailed and now that the recipient has received it I can post the photo of it. So here is my crocheted wallhanging, "Always"
99% done. Finished, boxed, addressed and sitting on floor of car to go to post office Tuesday morning. Was going to take it today but had car issues so just went straight to work then called hubby for a jumpstart so I could come home :D
4. Complete eldest's "It's a secret in case she reads this" by May 1 - status designed and plotted, yarn purchased
5. Complete Middle's "It's a secret in case she reads this" by May 1 -
6. Complete Celtic shawl by May 1
7. Finish my Christmas Gingerbread Shawl - status 1/2 done
8. Make 6 Prayer Shawls -
9. Make 3 Lapghans for prayer shawl group Status 2/3'd done