Match the spell with the action preformed. Please submitt answers using just the number and letter combination. (ie 2D)
Select from the following answers to complete the statements listed below. Please submit answers in the following form: 1. Blast-ended skrewt
- 10th Century
- Bowman Wright
- 382BC 4.Helga Hufflepuff, 5.Rowena Ravenclaw, 6.Salazar Slytherin 7.Godric Gryffindor
- 1326 10.Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
All answers can be found in Quiddich through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp. This portion of the quiz is open book.
Please submit the answers only.
1. A bird called the snidget
2. A common quidditch foul caused by a player using his elbows excessively to hurt another player
3. A quidditch foul where two of a team’s Chasers knock the opposing team’s Keeper out of the way so that their third Chaser can score a goal easily
4. Puddlemere United
5. Holyhead Harpies
6. Kenmare Kestrels
7. Pride of Portree
8. Wimbourne Wasps
9. Waytown Wanderers
10. Tutshill Tornados
Please refer to Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them by Newt Scamander. This portion will also be open book. Each answer will be two parts. First identify the Ministry of Magic (MOM) Classification and Second give a one sentence discription of the “Beast”.
1. Centaur - XXXX - The Centaur is a magical creature that is has the body of a horse, and the torso, arms and head of a Human and come in a variety of colours, ranging from deep black to palomino.
2. Kelpie - XXXX - The Kelpie is a water demon native to Britain and Ireland that usually takes the form of a horse with a bullrush mane luring unwary travellers onto their backs and dragging them underwater and eating them.
3. Pogrebin - XXX - The Pogrebin is a foot-tall Russian demon with an oversized grey head that is attracted to Humans, and enjoys trailing them.
4. Acromantula - XXXXX - Acromantulas are giant spiders native to the jungles of southeast Asia and are believed to be wizard bred for the purpose of guard dwellings or treasure hoardes.
5. Erkling - XXXX - The Erkling is an elfish creature, which has a particuarly affinity for the taste of children and uses its high pitch cackle to entrancing and lure them away from their guardians to eat them.