Saturday, October 3, 2009

Reducio Swap #7 - Hogwarts Express

My swap package from up spoiler came in the Reducio swap this week and without further ado, I'm showing off my fabulous package!!!!!!!!!! Our theme was the Hogwarts Express.

100_3507

There was a darling little hufflepuff sock as well as a miniature train keyring for the Hogwarts Express. a prefect badge that is going on my tote bag and a Hufflepuff bookmark. The chocolate frog from the cart was delicious and just like Harry, I got an Albus Dumbledore card *squees*. There's a tiny little Hedwig in his own little cage and he even comes out of the cage for sending my own owls out. She also found grapefruit gum which is one of my favorite flavors!

100_3508
100_3509

And since I have heard that my spoilee received her package I can show you what I sent out as well

100_3494

No comments: