Monday, June 15, 2009

HSKS8 Summer Camp Week 1 Activity

Week #1: New to Camp!


Part 1: "What's in your trunk?"

List 10 items beginning with the same letter as your first name that you brought with you to camp. For example:

Rowan brought:

Raisins
Radishes
Roving
Rum
Roses
Rings
Rolls
Ravioli
Risotto

Part 2: WINGO! Wizard Bingo

Get WINGO! by finding fellow campers with these unique attributes all in one row or column of the WINGO board.

You can save the image and color it in as you’d like or list their names on your blog like this:
W1 “Name”, I2 “Name”, N3 “Name”, G4 “Name”, O5 “name” or W1-5 “Name, Name, Name, etc.”

No repeating names. Each square must be filled with a different name. Be sure to explain your answers as indicated.

W1 "Pandora Phelps-Arkedelphia; I1 Prendolyn the Weird; N1 Bevin Rae Mooney-Dark Chocolate; G1 Clara Clovenhoof-Ashwinder Cabin; O1 Lizzie Wychwood/UK


Blackout has been posted after this :D

Part 3: Get to know your Spoiler & Spoilee

Go through your spoiler AND spoilee’s projects on Ravelry (I think everyone has at least 1 thing I’d hope!) and comment on or favorite something you like. This is another way to get to know them better.

I get to spoil Cassandra Grubblyplank and I'm looking forward to it.

She has the most lovely pair of fingerless gloves on her - Spiraluscious Mitts - and the definitely look lucious in colors that remind me of phoenix fire. Her sock Piggy is so darling too!!

I've learned that Penelope of Flitwick will be spoiling me and I've seen she spins! I have a drop spindle and maybe one day I'll learn to use it. I saw the most lovely pair of mitts on her blog that she knitted. I'm not a knitter so seeing such lovely work by others is always a treat for me.

No comments: